Re: Is there a reason Ctrl+Alt+Left/Right/Up/Down was disabled?

On 27/02/12 19:07, Jonathan Meek wrote:
I'd like to point out that the new key combination presents quite an annoying behavior as well: Whenever I test <super>+shift+arrow, if I delay a little too long, the shortcuts overlay pops up and obscures my view of the content. And If I'm just trying to check what's on that desktop, that's a usability issue, no?

Yes, that's a bug. The shortcut overlay should only pop up if you haven't used a shortcut. So pressing Super and holding brings up the shortcut overview, but if you super-0 and then continue to hold super, you don't get it. Please file a bug.

Mark