Re: Is there a reason Ctrl+Alt+Left/Right/Up/Down was disabled?

On 28/02/12 10:11, Alex Launi wrote:
I doubt the change was related to any real problems with ctrl + alt +
cursor, but more with the centralization around super as the unity
modifier for interacting with the shell.

I feel frustrated that this change was landed without integration testing by a real person. The issue with the launcher numbers and key overlay would have been obvious in initial testing.

The way these are shown and calculated in Unity is somewhat strange, and would have to be tweaked to handle this interaction.

I'd like to suggest that we revert back to the original ones until this interaction is fixed.

Tim