Are there plans to add "Reboot" item to the power-cog menu in panel?

> Yeah, I've clicked it.
> for me clicking "printers" in the Power-Cog and clicking "Printing" in the
> System Settings launches the exact same panel/window. If a difference
> exists, this weakens the case for changing the order.

The point is that it is NOT a Control Center panel that it launches. It
launches an action queue for Printers. Not a settings panel integrated into
the settings app. Yes, they do activate the same thing, but I'm of the
opinion that that is more an issue of the fact that we haven't thought some
of these things all the way out. Mixed metaphors if you will. Thus, we have
to consider what we KNOW to be thought out the canonical pattern to heed.
Hence a distinction.

> Yes, integral for a desktop. But many people connect laptops to monitor. I
> was also envisioning this scenario.

And just as integral to a laptop... They do come with a screen attached.
And this still doesn't change that you are only playing with settings for
that. By and large, you don't have any actionable things. You're going to
set it up and the most you'll interact or get action out of a monitor
further is rotating it or turning it on/off. A Printer you have things you
can do with it.