Re: Indeterminate Progress Bar On Launcher

Hi everyone,

It's not entirely clear why there should be a number showing at all when
that spinner pops up. The spinner is indicative in terms of showing that
the app is doing something that can't be clearly be defined as growing
number (0% - 100%). As such I don't see a problem in temporary replacing
the number indicator with the spinner completely.

This solves the "problems" raised by Jamu. If needs be (which I think they
don't) you could add an outer glow to the spinner to make it stand out even
more.

Just my thoughts thou.

With metta, Chris

P.s.: Mark, I'll see you on my wedding ;-)