Re: Indeterminate Progress Bar On Launcher

nice.

is also fun to click "pulse" like mad! :)

From: christian.giordano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 18:14:54 +0000
To: mark@xxxxxxxxxx
CC: unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Unity-design] Indeterminate Progress Bar On Launcher

Here a quick Flash (booo) prototype showing the connection that we could have between the knight rider bar and the progress of the process. Every time the process progresses it could send a pulse event to the bar (emulated in the prototype by a click on the "pulse" button). There is a maxmium speed the bar can reach and if there is no activity the bar slows down until it stops.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2935618/canonical/indeterminate-progress/index.html (the progress bar is over a Libre Office tile in the middle of the Launcher)

Cheers, chr