Re: Fwd: About tiling window management in Unity

I happens to be at a place where i have to use windows 7, and i
understand the grid modification happens to be a near copy of the
windows behaviour, now, i understand the use of having universal
keyboards shortcuts, but can we have the old behaviour somehow? Like
setting a "resize cycle" option somewhere? (and the up arrow would
allow cycling between maximized/half up/half down/restored size).

Just some thought.

Regards.