Re: [Ayatana-dev] Unity-2D and Qt5

Hi,

On 28 November 2011 15:11, Marco Trevisan (Treviño) <mail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In that case you need to use that install prefix. And so with autoconf
> you can do
> ./configure --prefix=/opt/qt5

ok, I was able to configure, make and make install using the new prefix.
I also had to manually make each sub-module but this is a know issue
and it's documented here:
http://developer.qt.nokia.com/wiki/Building_Qt_5_from_Git

After installing Qt5 in /opt/qt5 I set the PATH in this way:

export QTDIR=/opt/qt5
export PATH=$QTDIR/bin:$PATH

and qmake is the right version:

andrea@centurion:~/Documents/sviluppo/unity-2d$ qmake --version
QFSFileEngine::currentPath: getcwd() failed
QMake version 2.01a
Using Qt version 5.0.0 in /opt/qt5/lib

(don't know what the first error is related to)

If I try to build Unity-2D using this version of Qt, I get the
following error: http://pastebin.com/M0ZLyyNE
While I get no problem using the default 4.7.x Qt version.

Is it possible that I didn't include something important in the Qt5
build? I included these moduled: qtactiveqt qtconnectivity
qtdeclarative qtjsondb qtmultimedia qtqa qtquick3d qtrepotools
qtscript qtsensors qtsvg qtsystems qttools qttranslations
qtxmlpatterns

Probably I missed something else? What?

Thanks for your help!

--