Re: velgrad

gdb /path/to/yade-executable /path/to/core  # man gdb is your friend
# then try something like
(gdb) thread apply all backtrace

but might give unreadable results as there are no debugging symbols.

Heh, I tried that before asking help. The problem is unreadable results indeed. Just wondering why I get core dumps with optimized compilation, I don't remember such a behaviour in the past.

Yesterday, I got no crash, just a message telling me to close the plots but no display (I was wondering if it was a bug in NoMachine... I'm working on the lab PC using remote access).
Could be issue, if nx is interfering with the display stuff. No idea.
nx display QGLview relatively well, so I was expecting the same for plots, but who knows...

Thanks for help. :)