Re: WIKI, what can we do?

Václav Šmilauer said:     (by the date of Tue, 15 Jun 2010 22:54:41 +0200)

> For Yade history, I will start a chapter on that in sphinx. We will ask
> Frederic to complete the pre-history, Janek might write a few phrases on
> his era, I will write the a bit about last years. Does that sound right?

this sounds funny, but pretty honest and fair :) I wildly guess that
after you defend your PhD someone else will take over ;^)

> And about authors? What structuring? What order? etc.

such page has been written numerous times. Do you remember a graph in
your presentation: a number of lines of code along the years?
A similar graph but split with colors stacked on each other, where each
color is another person.

then there is a chronological order of coders, an order of smaller
contributors of code, and people who supported and provided funding.

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |