Re: YADE on GitHub. Moving main repository. Janek moves too ; )

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Fri, 19 Sep 2014 11:07:17 +0200)

> > > As we discussed during the conference, we will probably fix
> > > a new Yade version within the next few weeks before next
> > > Debian Jessie freeze. So we are trying now not to break
> > > too many things.
> >
> > Ah! Good point, I should have asked about that. Indeed adding QM is
> > not wise before Jessie freeze.
> >
> > I already forked the repo and did that small commit, you can see it if you want:
> >
> >    modified:   gui/qt4/SerializableEditor.py
> >    modified:   py/wrapper/customConverters.cpp
> for convenience that's my commit:
>
> https://github.com/cosurgi/trunk/commit/460467844c1c44cd0ebad651c41f2b5ac21e7e20

Do you agree that the best way to proceed for me is to make branch in
github.com:yade/trunk.git, and work there?

This way you will not need to make extra pull requests from
github.com:cosurgi/trunk.git you could just change branch to examine
quantum mechanics progress?

And then after the debian jessie freeze we would merge?

--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |