Re: YADE on GitHub. Moving main repository. Janek moves too ; )

> Do you agree that the best way to proceed for me is to make branch in
> github.com:yade/trunk.git, and work there?

As you see, we use branches to keep different major versions in the
repository.
There are no any other testing branches. You can of course add a separate
branch locally and then send patches when it is ready. But I do not think,
that
it will be more convenient for you than just to commit into cosurgi/trunk/
<https://github.com/cosurgi/trunk/commit/460467844c1c44cd0ebad651c41f2b5ac21e7e20>

This way you will not need to make extra pull requests from
> github.com:cosurgi/trunk.git you could just change branch to examine
> quantum mechanics progress?
>
> And then after the debian jessie freeze we would merge?

Sure, but please, do not get me wrong, but we would like to merge more-less
tested,
minimal documented version. It should have at least one example and (better)
a check-script, references to an existing publication (if any). Half-done
work
is OK, but not for the main branch.

Please, have a look, like other "Yade" features are implemented in the last
years. If you think, that your module will require additional dependencies,
which
will unlikely be used by others, or your module can increase RAM-consumption
etc. it is better to implement this feature as an optional one.

Best regards

Anton