Re: Yade with CGAL 4.11

On 11/29/2017 03:25 PM, Janek Kozicki wrote:
I hope that you have, Bruno, among those tests some related to PFV
and CGAL :)
Hi Janek,
Yes we have, thanks. :)
DEM-PFV-check.py depends on pfv+cgal+TesselationWrapper+openblas+cholmod (at least...). You can use it as a test if it helps.

I finished the core part of the cgal/alpha thing, I'm now a bit more free to look at your patch. Did you try to compile it with older ("current" in my situation) cgal versions yet? Is there a residual amount of version-specific code or did you see a way to have one unique code compatible with both cgal versions.

Cheers