Re: Fixing the examples FEMxDEM

Yes, thanks. I figured this out ;) Two of those FEMxDEM scripts are now
working for me. I will write in docs how to make them run.

Three are still not working. One of them seems to have a simple
mistake which I could probably fix (file footing.py):

  from msFEM import MultiScale

msFEM does not exist. Available are msFEM2D, msFEM3D, msFEMup.
I suppose that I could just replace that with msFEM2D, because then it
works. But I have no way to tell if it works correctly, so maybe
better leave it as is.

The other two triaxialRough.py and undrain.py are complaining about
missing OPAL_SUCCESS and ompi_mpi_init. So I leave them for now.

Whoa, I see lots of gitlab activity in the morning. I will go and check
what happened :)

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Mon, 28 Jan 2019 10:10:03 +0100)