Re: Simulation controller won't display

Janek Kozicki a écrit :

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:30:44 +0200)
yes, it is due to new display method (which uses threading). I focused
first on fixing display for Ye Yonggeng (so he can run yade), but now
simulation controller isn't working. I'll fix that today/tommorow.
Thanks for your answers. I won't complain about the changes you make, because it means Yade is being improved! :)

I have just committed a fix for that. Please try that, and report any
problems.

There is only one issue here that I'm aware of: the simulation time is
not incremented correctly when clicking 'single step' button (the time
spend when simulation is paused gets counted too). I think it's not that
much annoying so I will fix it later :)

Now, the simulation controller works well :).

--

Chareyre Bruno

     Tél : 04.56.52.86.21

     Bureau I 08
     Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures)
     BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France