Re: build errors: qglviewer.h

Andrew McCracken said:     (by the date of Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:29:14 +1200)

> With the boxstack example, I noticed boxes were jumping around in strange
> ways.
>
> Is this normal? does anyone know why this happens?

Yes, this is normal. The simple spring model used in boxstack example is
a really simple model, and cannot produce accurate results. You are
welcome to implement a better model :)

however DEM with spheres is a very serious model, it is based on SDEC,
which was tested for 10 years in university of Grenoble and many phd
theses were written with it :) Still some comparisons with SDEC must be
done until we are 100% sure that yade's implementation is fully
compatibile with SDEC.