Re: [Yade-dev] YADE documentation

Some more ideas on that. It is a good idea to have a one server for
everything: common website, documentation, subversion, maybe forum etc.
And also important to have own domain name. For now there are: wikia.com,
berlios.de, launchpad.net.... I think it is not a good thing. And it is also
not a good for search machines.

[ENG] Best Regards
[GER] Mit freundlichen Grüßen
[RUS] С наилучшими пожеланиями