Re: [Yade-dev] YADE documentation

> And also important to have own domain name. For now there are:
> wikia.com, berlios.de, launchpad.net.... I think it is not a good
> thing. And it is also not a good for search machines.

I am actually quite happy with launchpad and we have everything there
(bug and feature tracking, mailing lists, package archive), except SVN
which is still at berlios -- once we switch (maybe) over to bzr, we can
have that at launchpad, too (we already tried once, but it didn't work
very well at that time) -- and wiki. Wiki at launchpad is a long
requested feature, but I don't think it will ever happen due to
resources launchapd would need for that:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/launchpad-registry/+spec/wiki-hosting