Re: [deprecated list] [Yade-dev] YADE documentation

You can put ideas here (sorry, I added this page as a new category,
which was obviously not a good idea...):

http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/ Category:New_documentation_structure_and_items

I wrote some comments between VR and /VR
You can also have a look at  http://yade.wikidot.com

I couldn't find what software wikidot is using, wich perhaps means they
have their own private software.

Have a look here: http://www.wikidot.org

It is said that wikidot is free (AGPLv3, see details on the site), the society is based in Poland, and the sources can be retreived with git at GitHub:
http://github.com/gabrys/wikidot

Any other ideas abou what wiki engine to use?

Just informative comments:

wikimedia:

+ syntax seems to be compatible with wikia
+ well-known
+ Remi is experimented with it
-  nasty look (in my poor opinion)

wikidot:

+ easy to use (for the user, maybe administration is more complicated)
+ nice and clean look (top and side bars are customizable + css)
- Remi has no experience with it (but I know that he is not afraid of new challenges)
- syntax is quit different from common wiki
- ... ?