Re: all yade users, please introduce yourself!

> I can honestly tell you what I have at this moment, the OpenFOAM
> solver and YADE are working well with each other, the function Sergei
> mentioned about exporting YADE's data to paraView is also available
> and working well (also one to FeatPost),

WHAT?? You have export to paraView on which I almost started working and
that code is not in trunk? Come on, man! ;-) It is OK if the code is not
perfect (that's what trunk is for), but duplicating other's work feels,
to say the least, unconfortable.

(BTW, you have many interesting things on the webpage)

V.