From: yade-users-bounces+fchen3=utk.edu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Bruno Chareyre
Sent: Wed 7/8/2009 9:30 AM
To: yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Yade-users] all yade users, please introduce yourself!

Chen, Feng a écrit :
> I have added my section, everyone should know I am doing what now :-)
>
> I saw two people (Bruno and Sergei) are also working on the fluid
> coupling with YADE, especially Seigei, I would be gald to discuss my
> work with you if you are interested.
Sure! I suggest we don't use Yade mailing list for this specific topic,
as there is already a lot of traffic here these days (good to see btw).
In short, Emanuele Catalano is interested in internal flows in dense
packings, using finite volumes.

Bruno

--

Chareyre Bruno

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43