Re: Energy dissipation + radius of fictious "box" sphere is now =r (not 2*r)

On 21 April 2010 18:23, Bruno Chareyre <bruno.chareyre@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It is commited now (r2170). I've put the symmetric IGeom for box-sphere in
> this commit as well (removed the "2" factor).
> I didn't test energy tracing at all yet. Any feedback is welcome.

Hi Bruno,

I'd like to monitor the elastic energy of the system with the basic contact
law, how can I call the function you wrote in your contact law per each time
step? Can I do that in py?
Btw, do we have in function that get the kinetic energy of the system? I see
it is done in the triaxial test, what if I am not using the triaxial?
Should I derive a new class from Recorder?

thanks, Chiara