Re: Energy dissipation + radius of fictious "box" sphere is now =r (not 2*r)

btw, in the triaxial the kinetic energy does not account for angular velocities, whereas in Shop class it does
Good point. The best is to simply replace kinE calculation in the recorder by shop::kineticEnergy. I'll try and commit that.

    Should I derive a new class from Recorder?

Feel free to modify the existing recorder and add columns in the output file. There is an interest in putting the different energy terms in the triaxial recorder.

Bruno