Re: Periodic triaxial

On 31 May 2010 16:23, Jerome Duriez <jerome.duriez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Le 26/05/2010 11:08, Bruno Chareyre a écrit :
>

>> Chiara, Jerome, and Luc : I got to add one line in your functors, please
>> review the change.
>>
> In which commit ? I did not see any commit (since this 26/05 and r2255 for
> example) concerning "my" files.
>
> Hi Jerome,

you are right, there is no change in your files and the commit in question
is supposed to be r2255. The reason is that you are not using functions
contained in ScGeom. I suppose that this choice is linked to the fact you
also handle the MT in your law. __Could not we add the part relative to the
moment rotational law somewhere in ScGeom?__ I would really much like to
include this in HM as well but I do not want to past&copy as it this makes
contact laws less readable. MTL is important, we should have this function
in ScGeom. Bruno, can we do it?

cheers, Chiara