Re: Periodic triaxial

Hi Jerome,

> you are right, there is no change in your files and the commit in question
> is supposed to be r2255. The reason is that you are not using functions
> contained in ScGeom. I suppose that this choice is linked to the fact you
> also handle the MT in your law. __Could not we add the part relative to the
> moment rotational law somewhere in ScGeom?__ I would really much like to
> include this in HM as well but I do not want to past&copy as it this makes
> contact laws less readable. MTL is important, we should have this function
> in ScGeom. Bruno, can we do it?
>
> cheers, Chiara

Jerome,

I was looking now at your law and actually there is no reason why you should
not use the function rotateAndGetShear (it returns the incremental shear
displacement) defined in ScGeom. I think you could update your law using
that function so that your functor can be used in pbc and you would save
some lines of code as well. Just have a look at ElasticContactLaw or
CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw to see how to do it if you have time.

Chiara