Re: flowchart designer

Probably I should add a config option in zim to specify export commands for
various file types. E.g. it would specify the command to convert a .dia
file to an image file. Then embedding a .dia file in zim should be
transparent: show as an image in zim, but edit the .dia file itself when
clicked.

When implemented generic, could work for any application that has option
for commandline export to some image format.