Re: Is there a way of changing the tag symbol?

Now I'm super curious why it links the way it does!

Having a colon ("one:two") triggers autolink because it indicates Zim
page hierarchy; having at least some other symbols too prevents it
("one:two#" or "one/two:three"). This doesn't explain why a bunch of
those symbol-laden lines are linked, or why the colon-free line
starting with "d_|_g" is linked. I don't have any practical need to
know why but I sure hope someone can explain it anyway!

But yeah, verbatim should do it for you.

Colin
colintedford.com