Re: Footnotes - any workarounds? future possibility?

Dear Shan,

The plugin draws data FROM Zotero to Zim. The plugin is not feeding data to
Zotero. It's merely opening the references in Zotero.

And yes, it requires an API plugin to be installed on Zotero. All this is
mentioned on the plugin page.

Cheers,
Shivam