Re: Selecting GTK theme in Windows installation of Zim?

Having "settings.ini" in that location (On my machine, C:\Program Files\Zim Desktop Wiki\etc\gtk-3.0\) works perfectly, including setting the theme name.
Thank you!

Jaap Karssenberg 於 2020/8/12 21:28 寫道:
I had success with switching zim to dark theme by creating "etc/gtk-3.0/settings.ini" in the installation folder and put

[Settings]
gtk-application-prefer-dark-theme=1

 in that file. No custom theme at hand to test, but there you can set the theme name. That reduces the problem to putting the theme in hte right folder :)

-- Jaap