Re: Selecting GTK theme in Windows installation of Zim?

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020, at 19:39, Jesse Sloane wrote:
> Having "settings.ini" in that location (On my machine, C:\Program Files\Zim Desktop Wiki\etc\gtk-3.0\) works perfectly, including setting the theme name.
> Thank you!

For the theme, yes maybe, but unfortunately GTK is still ignoring me when I try to use that file, there, to tell it not to put the stupid blurry color fringes on rendered glyphs. (I previously tried doing this with other paths for "settings.ini" but didn't say anything here on the mailing list.)

"C:\Program Files\Zim Desktop Wiki\etc\gtk-3.0\settings.ini"
> [Settings]
> gtk-xft-antialias=1
> gtk-xft-hinting=1
> gtk-xft-hintstyle=hintmedium
> gtk-xft-rgba=none

… "gtk-xft-rgba=none" -- has no effect! And I tried it with "none" in quotes too, with no effect.

*sigh

Can anyone suggest a fix?