Re: [Ayatana] SVG default wallpaper was: OMG!

Hey Joseph, Mark and Otto,

On Fri, 2010-09-03 at 15:52 +0100, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> Martin hit the nail on the head - the gap between what's on the CD,
> what
> works in practice, and the SVG standard, is rather wide.

Using testing and svg and python hacking I've put together a
demonstration which works on the default lucid install:

http://doctormo.org/2010/09/03/random-genetic-wallpaper/

So I may have been too hasty with my initial concerns. I think so long
as the svgs limits are known, it should be possible to do something even
more interesting than what I have done here.

Martin,