asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Random freezes and optional kernel parameters

segfaults all over the place could be due to problems with the linux
partition.
If you can, try to use a Linux Live CD or USB stick for a while, to see if
get any freezes when not using the hard drive at all...

I would also try to switch off the wireless and see if you can still see
freezes...