asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Random freezes and optional kernel parameters

Thanks Albert,

That is what exactly I did all weekend. USB stick runs fine for hours without crashes.

But also I did not find any useful way to check the HDD or partition status.

SMART status is Healthy. I've checked it from windows with Seagate utility and also from Ubuntu by running System-Administration-Disk Utility.

Self tests: Completed OK
Bad sectors: none
Overall Assessment: Disk is healthy

Are there any way to check the overall system stability and partitions/read-writes errors?

Thanks in advance.