Re: Debian/Ubuntu Repositories

Sorry for not being very verbal on the list, but I am still working on the
issue!

Soon there will be working packages, but I have to clean up the scripts for
building the debian packages quite a bit to make the packages work right on
the platforms we want.

--
[simula.research laboratory]
                 Åsmund Ødegård