Re: Debian/Ubuntu Repositories

Hello,
Here I am again. The situation seems to have frozen to a week ago or so.
Meanwhile, I got in touch with the Debian maintainer of the missing
library for Debian testing.
He told me that library is superseded and will be replaced by a new
one (cannot get hold of the details now).
As a consequence, every Debian testing user should be experiencing my
same problems.
Any suggestion here? Is there a suggested timetable to overcome these problems?
Many thanks

Lorenzo