Re: Better Workview

So, this is a drawback in the Work View which must be checked and corrected.
The subtasks need to be grouped in the Work View as well so that the
user may know which subtasks he need to complete to complete a parent task.
This can be reported as a bug under Wishlist.

Please, don't forget that GTG can do extereme things like one sugbtask could have multiple parents. Like:

Buy Milk
  -> Go to Shop
Buy Bread
  -> Go to Shop

(Go to Shop would be one task)

Another thing is that you can have more than 2 levels of subtasks

-> B
---> C
-----> D

I am not sure about your idea but I understand it this way: we group subtasks by parent which they belong. So basically for the tree

Make a cake
  - Buy Milk
    - Go To Shop
Write a book due:someday

you would get

_Make a cake_
  - _Buy Milk_
    - Go to Shop

In other words, show only those "subtrees" which have leaves shown in WorkView? I think it would ruine the beauty of Workview: What can I work on at the moment?

(Feel free to tell me that I understood it wrong)