Better Workview

There are many on goings things with workview:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/969946 - Rename "workview"
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/971356 - Workview should be renamed to reflect that tasks are only done today

Older bugs:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/561092 - Tasks starting "today" are not listed in workview because "today" starts at 6am
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/825774 - workview icon is wrong
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/844963 - Add more information about which tasks are listed in the browser

We should put together an action plan how to make workview better. As I can see it:

  * find a new understandable term for workview
  * rename workview
* merge infobar and put there basic info about workview and link to documentation for more info (please, propose a text of message); allow user to "Not show this message again" (for advanced users)
  * make the start of the day configurable in preferences
* we probably don't make a new icon because new design mockups are without any icon for workview

Did I forget about something? Would those steps make workview enough understandable and usable?