Re: Better Workview

I said on the wiki that I think it should be evident that it is an xor
choice- either you schedule something for today, or you move it to a
different view.  These should be handles differently, not as two items
on a list of several.  Also, you may have a bug for the subtask case,
but this is the very confusing. Logically a subtask is an extension of
a task, that is just the way that the term is used. It is possible to
schedule an extension of a task to another day while needing to
perform your main task that day.

Meg