Re: [GTG]

The problem is a very complex problem.

When we started GTG, I had, like you, a very precise idea on how to
handle such cases. I was convinced that it was a good idea but really
hard to implement.

I finally implemented it as a prototype :
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~gtg/gtg/subtask_model

And I discovered that it was unusable. Totally. A complete mess for the
user, counter-intuitive and non consistent. And I discovered that only
because I implemented it.

So I'm now very suspicious about ideas like yours and I will do my old
fart on that subject but before coding anything related, I will ask
you : "show me your patch" or "show me your complete mockup with an user
workflow description". ;-)

Don't get me wrong : it's a really interesting subject (really, it's the
heart of GTG) and I hope that our little growing community will solve
that problem but right now I don't believe that any of us as a solution
(or even the beginning of one).

Lionel