Re: [GTG]

Hehe, thanks for these remarks, that's true, I'm more in arguing about some
points that solving the problems myself.

After your answer, I will try to think more precisely to how to do this, but
you're right, this might be a bit counter-intuitive, and I'm not very aware
of the goal of GTG. It may not be a project manager, but more a everyday
life task manager, right?

However, I will consider this question again and if it's really necessary to
implement this, the gains in terms of effectiveness and the loss of
usability.

Julien