Re: Reoccurring tasks blueprint

Maybe it's too late to comment on this feature, but I personally feel that
the easiest approach would be to add a "Copy this task upon completion"
flag to the tasks, then copy the task in its entirety when the flagged task
is marked completed. The new task would be similarly flagged and would be
identically tagged, and subtasks would be copied and linked to the new task.

This would work well for a first release of the feature. If further
functionality would need to be added, then either extensions or future
releases could add it.

-- Dave Ostroske