Re: Discrete-Power-Off on Acer Travelmate 8472TG doesn't work

It's only the dmesg log you requested, right? (attached)

and cmdline:
# cat /proc/cmdline
BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-linux
root=/dev/mapper/vg--papaya-testing--root ro quiet splash
i915.modeset=1 resume=/dev/disk/by-uuid/5becbcaa-8efc-4f4f-ba9d-47da4338d1fe

Any other logs?