Re: Discrete-Power-Off on Acer Travelmate 8472TG doesn't work

Ok, thanks for the logs. I request you to provide me more details (the acpi
handles
associated with devices):

git clone git://github.com/Lekensteyn/acpi-stuff.git
cd acpi-stuff/acpi_dump_info
make
sudo make load
cat /proc/acpi/dump_info > handles.txt