Re: A few extra component footprins

> Indeed. I am not proposing any of the above; however, kicad _does_ need
> a _documented_, agreed upon coding style. At least we don't end up
> getting one-line C-style comments mixed with a C++ style comment on the
> next line.
>
> Alex

Ok, it should be known that Wayne and I have been working on this and
talking about this for some time and it should be available very soon,
within 2 weeks.

(Wayne, sorry for the delay, and I appreciate the patience and respect
for the understanding that this is the thing I care about most within
Kicad.)

I just want to add some section numbers to this OpenOffice document and
some words on header file dependencies.  I can foresee some work time
this weekend on it.

Dick