Re: Scripting build on Windows

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for this reply, it helps a lot. I believe that the pcbnew .a file
was built and I placed this in the standard python 2.7 lib directory along
with the .pyd file.

I'll start having a look at this again soon so that we can work out what to
do regarding python scripting on Windows builds.

Best Regards, Brian.