Re: Mac OSX build, with scripting, codename "wife"

    I think I understand what you mean Dick, we need to provide a default way to compile and install python modules to a prefix,
and also the set of default scripts & module libraries, & wizards, it's that what you mean?

    But anyway, when somebody installs a package system wide, we must provide our modules to them.

    Anyway, if you're talking about "pcbnew.py", for example, that should not be modified by humans, as it's
auto generated swig "mess" (nice and useful mess by the way) that get's rebuilt / overwritten by new compilation.

Miguel Angel Ajo
http://www.nbee.es
+34911407752
skype: ajoajoajo