Re: Environment Variables

Thanks for the info Dick.

Carl, I could give you some help then. At least I could help you validating
and creating components that I already create for my self.

I will need some help at least in the beginning to learn how to work well
with github since git is a new field for me since I've always used SVN.

Anyway, if there is anyway I can star helping you guys let me know and I
will do as much as I can with the time I have left :).