Re: Build changes.

Hi Bernhard,

Before rebuilding KiCad, I did some serious cleanup in my Mac.
I uninstalled everything related to wxwidgets.

Then I added the switch -DUSE_OSX_DEPS_BUILDER=ON to the “cmake" line, but now it will not run at all.
See error message below.
The "cmake" line is

cmake -DUSE_OSX_DEPS_BUILDER=ON -DKICAD_BUILD_DYNAMIC=ON -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$INSTALL_DIR
make swig
cmake -DUSE_OSX_DEPS_BUILDER=ON -DUSE_IMAGES_IN_MENUS=ON -DKICAD_SCRIPTING=OFF -DKICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON=OFF -DKICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=OFF -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=${INSTALL_DIR}

It fails at the first “cmake"

CMake Error at CMakeModules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:136 (message):
  Could NOT find wxWidgets (missing: wxWidgets_LIBRARIES) (Required is at
  least version "3.0.0")
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeModules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:343 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  CMakeModules/FindwxWidgets.cmake:901 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
  CMakeLists.txt:376 (find_package)

See also "/Users/jean-paullouis/Soft_Dev/kicad-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/Users/jean-paullouis/Soft_Dev/kicad-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

At this point, I am not sure what to do.

Regards,
Jean-Paul
AC9GH