Re: hard crash with pcbnew

I did brew update brew upgrade and noticed that gtk was upgraded to
gtk+-2.24.27.yosemite.bottle.tar.gz

Rerunning tests for KiCad-r5645

It seems to have the same behavior.

No trash can in OpenGL.

But the grid icon does toggle the appearance of the faint grid lines in
OpenGL.

Changing dimensions from inches to Millimeters - no crash.

Bob G