Re: who has been able to make a mac build in the last month?

My build cluster can build from 10.7+.

My personal dev machine can only build for  10.9+.  The tricks I was doing
to build for 10.7 appear to not work with the newest Xcode.

If Apple is no longer supporting 10.7, I do not see why we should either.
I am fine moving to 10.8+.

Before making a change, I need agreement from Wayne, Bernhard, Andy, and
the other Mac folks, or at least non-disagreement. :)

Adam Wolf