Re: kicad StepUp update and STEP repository of parametric models

Thanks Cirilo,
opening the dxf generated by FreeCAD with LibreCAD and then exporting to
DXF from LibreCAD worked.

This screenshot is the result of the StepUp script:
http://www.paltatech.com/files/DXF_workaround.png

Maurice, I managed to fuse the objects using part->union. After the fusion
the colors get messed up, but I discovered that you can edit each face
color to fix them with right click->set colors, so I'm doing it that way
for now.

Now I only have to discover why the connector and pins are rotated.

Regards

Marcos